- How to order
- You can place orders either as a logged in member or as a guest. Once you have placed an order, you will receive an automated confirmation e-mail. When we have checked the availability of the items and the shipment charge, we will get back to you by e-mail within 24 hours to confirm. If you do not receive the e-mail, please contact us at email@example.com .
Payment is not taken when you place your order. You will only be charged once the items are ready for dispatch. We consider your order accepted at the time when we are ready dispatch to the goods to you, and are therefore not committed to providing the goods until then.
[About displayed prices]
Prices except YEN are an approximate value which are calculated at every 12 A.M. and they fluctuate depending on the status of the exchange rate. The price of your order item will be fixed when your card company confirms your payment.
- Payment and shipment
- Regarding international orders, we accept a credit card payment and a paypal payment.
All international deliveries will be shipped by EMS (Express Mail Service), provided by the Japan Post Service. Packages are traceable and usually arrive within a week from shipping. Insurance is covered by the shipment charge; please refer to the EMS site for details. We will inform you of the charge in our second e-mail, when the goods are ready for dispatch.
Shipping fee varies depending on destination and the weight of your order.
These are rough standards.
Asia Oceania, North America
Central America the Middle East
Europe South America and Africa Two kitchen towels 900yen 1,200yen 1,500yen 1,700yen One-piece dress for summer 1,100yen 1,500yen 1,800yen 2,100yen Outer clothes 1,800yen 2,400yen 2,800yen 3,800yen
- You may return your items in a saleable condition within 15 days. However, this does not apply to sale items and made-to-order items (including embroideries). Fabrics, ribbons and other materials which have been cut to your requested quantity are also not returnable. You will be liable for any shipping costs of returns.
- Sales Tax and Custom Duties
- We do not collect Japanese consumption tax on international orders. However, all duty fees, customs fees, VAT, import taxes, or any other charges that may be incurred at the point of entry to your country are to be paid by the customer or the recipient of the shipment.
- Customer Service Desk
- If you have any other problems or questions, Our Customer Service Desk is open from 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. every day except Sundays. Simply call +81 36432 7385 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This page describes how international customers may order from Envelope.